18/07/2011: CONSULAR OUTREACH IN MILPITAS, CA (14 AUGUST 2011)
CONSULAR OUTREACH IN MILPITAS, CA ON 14 AUGUST 2011
The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco will conduct a consular outreach mission in Milpitas, California on 14 August 2011, Sunday:
- Schedule: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: Seasons Market Place, 1535 Landess Avenue, Milpitas
- Services: Philippine passport, Legalization of Documents (affidavits, power of attorney, deeds, other legal instruments), Civil Registry (reports of birth, marriages and death), and Dual citizenship
For the processing of passport applications at the Milpitas Consular Outreach Mission, please note that this will be allotted by appointment to the first 100 passport applicants only. In view of this limited number of application slots and to expedite processing, applicants are advised to APPLY FOR AN APPLICATION APPOINTMENT/SLOT by sending an e-mail to the Consulate General at email@example.com
Applicants for dual citizenship shall also be by appointment.
TO REQUEST FOR AN APPLICATION APPOINTMENT/SLOT:
- Send the e-mail request/application for appointment and submit as an attachment the Accomplished Passport or Dual Citizenship Application Form (Passport Applicants do not need to attach photograph) to the Consulate General at the e-mail address: – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For passport applicants please attach also a copy of the data and photopage of the current/exisitng passport.
- For Dual Citizenship applicants please attach a copy each of the supporting documents (e.g. Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate/Old RP passport, Copyof US Naturalization Certificate and Copyof US passport (data and photopage only)
- E-mail requests must be received not later than Wednesday, 10 August 2011 (5:00 pm). Approved applicants shall be advised accordingly via e-mail.
- Any remaining/available slots will be given to walk-in applicants.
- Pasport fee is US$60 (Addtional fee for self-addressed envelope - Express Mail with Tracking Service. You may also provide your own prepaid courier return envelope).
Kababayans in Milpitas and vicinity are advised to visit the Consulate website at www.philippinessanfrancisco.org to download the forms and check the requirements.
Notarial/Legalization of Documents: Bring Please bring the document and an original valid photo ID w/ signature (e.g. CA ID), and a photocopy each of the document and the ID. Fee is US$25 per document.
Dual Citizenship: Please accomplish the application form (one set with photo) plus the supporting documents. Please submit a photocopy each of the document and the ID. Fee is US$50.
Kababayans are also advised that the Philippine Consulate General only accepts cash, money order, bank draft, or cashier’s checks (made payable to the Philippine Consulate General) for the services rendered. Fees shall be paid to the cashier at the consular outreach.
For additional information, please call the Consulate at (415 433-6666 or visit the website www.philippinessanfrancisco.org