20/05/2010: CONSULAR OUTREACH IN ALASKA ON MAY 20-25
The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco will conduct consular outreach missions in Juneau, Alaska on May 20-22 and in Anchorage on May 23-25:
- May 21-22, Friday-Saturday: 8am to 5pm at the Filipino Community Inc. Hall, 251 South Franklin St., Juneau, AK
- May 23, Sunday: 1:30pm to 5:30pm at the Arctic Care Services LLC, 3340 Arctic Blvd, Suite 102, Anchorage
- May 24, Monday: 9am to 5pm at the Bereka Church at 2511 Sentry Drive, Anchorage
- Services: Philippine passport, Legalization of Documents (affidavits, power of attorney, deeds, other legal instruments), Civil Registry (reports of birth, marriages and death), and Dual citizenship
- Contact Person in Juneau: Ms. Jenny Strickler at (907) 465-2144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Persons in Anchorage: Mr. Jesse Vizcocho at (907) 306-0459 or email@example.com, and Mr. Nez Danguilan at (907) 350-0219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kababayans in Alaska are advised to visit the Consulate website at www.philippineconsulate-sf.org to download the forms and check the requirements. Kababayans are also advised that the Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco only accepts cash, money order, bank draft, or cashier’s checks (made payable to the Philippine Consulate General) for the services rendered. END