09/01/2012: INFORMATION RE: MEDICAL MISSIONS TO ASSIST THE VICTIMS OF TYPHOON SENDONG
MEDICAL MISSIONS TO ASSIST THE VICTIMS OF TYPHOON SENDONG
Please be advised that per information from the Philippine Department of Health (DOH), the Center for Health Development Region 10 (CHD 10) Cagayan de Oro will accept offer of Medical Missions provided that they conform to the following:
1. Before Arrival in the Philippines:
Submit the following documentary requirements to Dr. Arnel Rivera of DOH at e-mail email@example.com:
a. Letter of Intent
b. Curriculum Vitae to include area of expertise or specialization of each of the mission team members
c. Current and valid licenses
d. Flight details of the mission team (to include date and time of arrival and the name of the airlines)
2. Upon Arrival in the Philippines:
The medical mission may report directly to the Regional Health Office in Region 10 or contact Dr. Dave Mendoza at (+632) (0) 9999931774 for briefing and deployment orders.
Members of the mission must:
1. Be willing to be assigned in evacuation centers or other locations as determined by the DOH for at least one (1) week or so, not transferring on their own to their choice of locations.
2. Be self-sufficient. CHD 10 cannot provide for their accommodations, food, transport and other requirements.
3. Have their own logistics to use during their entire stay.
4. Submit mission report to the CHD 10 copy furnished firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion of mission.
Further inquiries may be directed to Dr. Arnel Rivera email@example.com