26/06/2013: CONSULAR OUTREACH IN MILPITAS, CA ON JULY 14, 2013
The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco will conduct a consular outreach mission in Milpitas, California on July 14, 2013, SUNDAY:
- Schedule: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: Seasons Market Place, 1535 Landess Avenue, Milpitas, CA 95035
- Services: Philippine passport, Legalization of Documents (affidavits, power of attorney, deeds, other legal instruments), Civil Registry (reports of birth, marriages and death), and Dual citizenship
For the processing of passport applications at the Milpitas Consular Outreach Mission, please note that this will be allotted by appointment to the first 120 passport applicants only. In view of this limited number of application slots and to expedite processing, applicants are advised to APPLY FOR AN APPLICATION APPOINTMENT/SLOT by sending an e-mail to the Consulate General at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 10, 2013. Applicants will be emailed on their confirmed appointments on or before July 11, 2013. Any remaining/available slots will be given to a limited number of walk-in applicants at the venue.
Applicants for dual citizenship, civil registry and legalization of documents shall also be by appointment.
TO REQUEST FOR AN APPLICATION APPOINTMENT/SLOT:
- Send the e-mail request/application for appointment and submit as an attachment the Accomplished Passport or Dual Citizenship Application Form (Passport Applicants do not need to attach photograph) to the Consulate General at the e-mail address: – email@example.com
- For passport applicants please attach also a copy of the data and photopage of the current/existing passport.
- For Dual Citizenship applicants please attach a copy each of the supporting documents (e.g. Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate/Old PH passport, Copy of US Naturalization Certificate and Copy of US passport (data and photopage only)
- E-mail requests must be received not later than Wednesday,
July 10, 2013 (5:00 pm). Approved applicants shall be advised accordingly via e-mail on or before July 11, 2013.
- A REQUEST FOR APPOINTMENT WITHOUT THE SUBMISSION OF THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENT/S WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Any remaining/available slots will be given to a limited number of walk-in applicants at the venue.
Kababayans in Milpitas and vicinity are advised to visit the Consulate website at www.philippinessanfrancisco.org to download the forms and check the requirements.
Passport applicants. Submit accomplished passport application form plus 1 photocopy of the passport datapage, and photocopy of the permanent resident card (if applicable). Fee is $60 plus $20 mailing fee.
Notarial/Legalization of Documents: Bring Please bring the document and an original valid photo ID w/ signature (e.g. CA ID), and photocopies of the following: the document to be acknowledged or authenticated (1 photocopy), and the government-issued ID (2 photocopies for each document submitted). Fee is US$25 per document.
Dual Citizenship: Please accomplish the application form (one set only with 2 photos) plus the supporting documents. Fee is US$50, plus $25 for every child beneficiary.
Report of Birth: The birth of a child in the US should be reported/registered with the Philippine National Statistics Office through the Consulate General. See http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/uploads/pdfs/birth.pdf. This is needed if you wish to apply for a Philippine passport to a child born in the US of Filipino parent/s. Please prepare 5 sets of the Report of Birth form with the required documents.
Report of Marriage: Marriages between a Filipino and a foreigner must be reported/registered with the Philippine National Statistics Office through the Consulate General. See http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/uploads/pdfs/Report%20of%20Marriage.pdf. This is needed if you wish to apply for a passport using/indicating your husband’s surname for the first time (female applicants married to foreigners). Please prepare 5 sets of the Report of Marriage form with the required documents.
Kababayans are also advised that the Philippine Consulate General only accepts cash, money order, bank draft, or cashier’s checks (made payable to the Philippine Consulate General) for the services rendered. Fees shall be paid to the cashier at the consular outreach.
For additional information, please call the Consulate at (415) 433-6666 or visit the website www.philippinessanfrancisco.org
A Pag-IBIG Representative will also be present to answer questions on the Pag-IBIG Overseas Program. Contact Ms. Erlinda Reyes at (408) 509-1274 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.