- DATE: 09/22, Saturday
- TIME: 5pm till Midnight
- VENUE: Fort McKinley Restaurant and Bar, 101 Brentwood Drive, South San Francisco, CA
- ATTIRE: Semi-Formal
- Tickets: $45 advanced purchase
This dinner and dance BENEFIT Event is to support Jessica's documentary film entitled "Rightfooted", which chronicles her life
- a story of resilience and hope that will inspire anyone who feels different or limited or has a disability to look beyond their limitations… as Jessica has. Meet her. Hear her story. Be inspired.
Come and join us celebrate this event with talented hosts Bernardo Bernardo and Fe de Los Reyes.
It will be an evening of delicious buffet dinner, wonderful surprises, and fun entertainment from fabulous guest celebrities! Don't forget to put on your dancing shoes and get ready to show off your moves all night long.
A. About The Event
What is this event all about?
There are two reasons why we are doing this event: (1) To help Jessica Cox raise funds to complete the production of her documentary video which will help inspire and motivate people; and (2) To launch Season2 of Power ng Pinoy TV.
Who is Jessica Cox?
Jessica Cox is a Filipino-American and a Motivational Speaker. She is the world's first licensed ARMLESS pilot and first armless black-belt in Taekwondo. Despite her physical challenges, Jessica has inspired millions of people around the world by sharing her own personal story has a motivational speaker. Jessica can surf, drive a car without help of any extension, play the piano, type, and send text messaes. She can even eat with chopsticks! Jessia has been featured in several TV shows like Elle Degenes Show, E-Online
, and Discovery.
In 2011, Power ng Pinoy TV has featured Jessica Cox on their 1st Season. In the show, she shows us how proud she is to be a Filipino (she likes Pansit and can dance Tinikling!)
To view Jessica's other TV appearances, you can click on the following links:
What are the highlights of the event?
This event is not just a fundraising event, but also a time to be entertained, have fun, dine with good food, and enjoy the rest of the night with dancing.
Below is the list of what you can expect from the event:
- Mixer and Networking - good chance for you to meet other people for professional and business
- Dinner Buffet - get to enjoy the sumptuous food prepared by the Fort McKinley Restaurant with mix of authentic Filipino Cuisine and Desserts.
- Motivatational Talk by Jessica followed by Q&A
- Entertainment: Hosted by popular TV Personalities - Bernardo Bernardo, Fe Delos Reyes, and Anthony Rivero. Fil-Am Celebrity Guests : Amber Lily (Disney Radio Talent), Stella Ruiz, Shelby Miguel, etc.
- Power ng Pinoy TV Season 2 Launch
- Dancing, Dancing, Dancing!!
IB. About the ticket and registration
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. We allow transfer of ticket to another person. However, please let us know at least 3 days in advance before the event so we can update the list of registrants.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, you need the printed ticket emailed to you by EventBrite. If you purchased a ticket from one of our volunteers, you have to bring that as well.
What is the refund policy?
Below is the refund policy:
- Cancellation 30 days prior to event - 100% refund
- Cancellation 15 days prior to event - 50%
- Cancellation 7 days priort to event - 25%
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to event - 0% refund
If I have further questions, who should I contact:
You can contact:
Power ng Pinoy TV