17/09/2012: CONSULAR OUTREACH IN COLORADO SPRINGS AND DENVER, 12-15 OCTOBER 2012
The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco will conduct a consular outreach mission in Colorado Springs and Denver:
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Dates: October 12-13
- Time: 8am-6pm (October 12); 8am-5pm (October 13)
- Location: Julie’s Bar and Grill, 1861 S. Academy Boulevard, Colorado Springs
- Contact Organization: Filipino American Community of Southern Colorado. Visit facebook/com/filam.colorado for updates!
- APPOINTMENTS FOR OCTOBER 12: Please contact Ms. Odith Medina at (719) 321-0945 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- APPOINTMENTS FOR OCTOBER 13: Please contact Ms. Maddie Vines at (719) 337-6004 or email@example.com
- Dates: October 14-15
- Time: 8am-6pm
- Location: FACC Bahay Kubo, 1900 Harlan Street, Edgewater, CO
- Contact Organization: Fil-Am Community of Colorado (FACC)
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Please contact Ms. Donna LaVigne at (303) 885-9495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kababayans in Colorado and vicinity are advised to visit the Consulate website at www.philippinessanfrancisco.org to download the forms and check the requirements.
Notarial/Legalization of Documents: Please bring the document and an original valid photo ID w/ signature (e.g. driver's license, passport, etc), and photocopies of the following: the document to be acknowledged or authenticated (1 photocopy) and the ID (2 photocopies of the government-issued ID for each legal document submitted). Fee is US$25 per document.
Dual Citizenship: Please accomplish the application form (one set only with 2 photos) plus the supporting documents. Please submit a photocopy each of the document and the ID. Fee is US$50.
Report of Birth: The birth of a child in the US should be reported/registered with the Philippine National Statistics Office through the Consulate General. See http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/uploads/pdfs/birth.pdf. This is needed if you wish to apply for a Philippine passport to a child born in the US of Filipino parent/s. Please prepare 5 sets of the Report of Birth form with the required documents.
Report of Marriage: Marriages between a Filipino and a foreigner must be reported/registered with the Philippine National Statistics Office through the Consulate General. See http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/uploads/pdfs/Report%20of%20Marriage.pdf. This is needed if you wish to apply for a passport using/indicating your husband’s surname for the first time (female applicants married to foreigners). Please prepare 5 sets of the Report of Marriage form with the required documents.
Kababayans are also advised that the Philippine Consulate General only accepts cash, money order, bank draft, or cashier’s checks (made payable to the Philippine Consulate General) for the services rendered. Fees shall be paid to the cashier at the consular outreach.
For additional information, please call the Consulate at (415) 433-6666 or visit the website at www.philippinessanfrancisco.org
For the complete schedule of consular outreach missions for the year, please visit www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consular-outreach-sf.