02/05/2013: PRESS RELEASE: COMELEC VOTING GUIDELINES FOR THOSE TO HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THEIR BALLOTS
Philippine Consulate General
447 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94108
415-433-6666 ext. 313 (public information section)
Like us on Facebook! Visit www.facebook.com/PCGSF
May 2, 2013
COMELEC VOTING GUIDELINES FOR THOSE TO HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THEIR BALLOTS
The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco wishes to inform all registered voters that COMELEC has released new guidelines to ensure that those registered voters who have yet to receive their electoral mails would be able to vote.
The following are the guidelines:
1. Registered voters are requested to verify the inclusion of their names in the Certified List of Overseas Absentee Voters (http://www.comelec.gov.ph/oav/?r=tpl/find_registration_-_individual_search) and the List of those who failed to vote twice (http://www.comelec.gov.ph/oav/?r=tpl/oav_lists/list_of_overseas_absentee_voters_who_failed_to_vote_in_two_consecutive_national_elections)
2. If you have not yet received your ballot by mail and your name appears in the above lists, you will be able to vote by personally appearing at the Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco.
3. Present any valid Philippine or US identification card.
4. A ballot will be issued to you, which you will accomplish inside the premises of the Consulate. Voters are advised to read carefully and follow the instructions contained in the electoral mail.
5. Official Ballot Envelopes should be received by the Philippine Consulate by May 13, 2013 4:00 am San Francisco time (or 7pm Manila time, as instructed by the Commission on Elections).
The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco will be open on May 4-5 and May 11-12, 2013 at 9am to 5pm to receive ballots from voters.
For further queries, you may email us at email@example.com