06/12/2013: CONSULAR OUTREACH TO MILPITAS, CA ON JANUARY 19, 2014
The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco will conduct a consular outreach mission to Milpitas, California on January 19, 2014:
- Schedule: 8:30am-5pm
- Location: Seasons Market Place at Landess, 1535 Landess Avenue, Milpitas, CA
Note: The outreach mission in Milpitas can only accommodate up to the first 100 applicants. Services are by appointment only.
- Send an email request/application for appointment and submit as an attachment the accomplished passport or dual citizenship form to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2014, Wednesday.
- For passport applicants, please attach a copy of the data/photopage of the latest PH passport. Passport appplicants do not need to attach a photograph. Please bring a copy of your permanent resident card (to show proof that you are still a PH citizen) on the day of the outreach.
- For Dual citizenship applicants, please attach a copy each of the supporting documents (PH birth certificate/ PH passport datapage/ PH marriage certificate; US naturalization certificate; and US passport datapage).
- Approved applicants will be advised via email on or before January 16, 2014, Thursday.
- When arriving at the outreach site, please check-in with outreach volunteers for the pre-processing of your documents and to check if you have an appointment. When all documents are in order, you will then be given a number before proceeding to the consular area.
- Any remaining slots will be given to walk-in applicants.
Kababayans in Milpitas and vicinity are advised to visit the Consulate website at www.philippinessanfrancisco.org to download the forms and check the requirements.
Passports: Please fill out the passport application form available at http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/uploads/pdfs/passport.pdf and bring one (1) photocopy of the latest passport data page. If the applicant is a US permanent resident, please submit a photocopy of the permanent resident card. If the applicant is a dual citizen, please submit a photocopy of the Consulate-issued Identification Certificate OR Order of Approval. Fee is $60 plus mailing fee ($20).
Notarial/Legalization of Documents: Please bring the document and an original valid photo ID w/ signature (e.g. driver's license, passport, etc), and photocopies of the following: the document to be acknowledged or authenticated (1 photocopy) and the ID (2 photocopies of the government-issued ID for each legal document submitted). Fee is US$25 per document.
Dual Citizenship: Please accomplish the application form (one set only with 2 photos) plus the supporting documents. Please submit a photocopy each of the document and the ID. Fee is US$50 plus $25 for every minor beneficiary.
Report of Birth: The birth of a child in the US should be reported/registered with the Philippine National Statistics Office through the Consulate General. See http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/uploads/pdfs/birth.pdf. This is needed if you wish to apply for a Philippine passport to a child born in the US of Filipino parent/s. Please prepare 5 sets of the Report of Birth form with the required documents. Fee is US$25. (Note: Births which occurred in Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Northern Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington State and Wyoming can be registered with the Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco. For states not mentioned, please check www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consulate-finder-sf to check which Philippine Consulate General covers that state.)
Report of Marriage: Marriages between a Filipino and a foreigner must be reported/registered with the Philippine National Statistics Office through the Consulate General. See http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/uploads/pdfs/Report%20of%20Marriage.pdf. This is needed if you wish to apply for a passport using/indicating your husband’s surname for the first time (female applicants married to foreigners). Please prepare 5 sets of the Report of Marriage form with the required documents. Fee is $25. (Note: Marriages which occurred in Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Northern Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington State and Wyoming can be registered with the Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco. For states not mentioned, please check www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consulate-finder-sf to check which Philippine Consulate General covers that state.)
Kababayans are also advised that the Philippine Consulate General only accepts cash, money order, bank draft, or cashier’s checks (made payable to the Philippine Consulate General) for the services rendered. Fees shall be paid to the cashier at the consular outreach.
For the complete schedule of consular outreach missions, visit http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consular-outreach-sf/
For additional information, please call the Consulate at (415) 433-6666 or visit the website at www.philippinessanfrancisco.org.