06/12/2013: SCHEDULE OF CONSULAR OUTREACH FOR YEAR 2014
The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco is pleased to announce that it will provide consular services at the locations and on dates indicated below. Services to be offered are Philippine passport application, legalization of documents (affidavits, powers of attorney, deeds, other legal instruments), Civil Registry (reports of births, marriages and deaths) and Dual Citizenship application.
Kababayans are advised to visit www.philippinessanfrancisco.org to download the forms and check the requirements.
- Passports: Please fill out the passport application form available at http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/uploads/pdfs/passport.pdf and bring one (1) photocopy of the latest passport data page. If the applicant is a US permanent resident, please submit a photocopy of the permanent resident card. If the applicant is a dual citizen, please submit a photocopy of the Consulate-issued Identification Certificate OR Order of Approval. Fee is $60 plus mailing fee ($20).
- Notarial/Legalization of Documents: Please bring the document and an original valid photo ID w/ signature (e.g. driver's license, passport, etc), and photocopies of the following: the document to be acknowledged or authenticated (1 photocopy) and the ID (2 photocopies of the government-issued ID for each legal document submitted). Fee is US$25 per document.
- Dual Citizenship: Please accomplish the application form (one set only with 2 photos) plus the supporting documents. Please submit a photocopy each of the document and the ID. Fee is US$50 plus $25 for every minor beneficiary.
- Report of Birth: The birth of a child in the US should be reported/registered with the Philippine National Statistics Office through the Consulate General. Seehttp://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/uploads/pdfs/birth.pdf. This is needed if you wish to apply for a Philippine passport to a child born in the US of Filipino parent/s. Please prepare 5 sets of the Report of Birth form with the required documents. Fee is US$25. (Note: Births which occurred in Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Northern Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington State and Wyoming can be registered with the Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco. For states not mentioned, please check www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consulate-finder-sf to check which Philippine Consulate General covers that state.)
- Report of Marriage: Marriages between a Filipino and a foreigner must be reported/registered with the Philippine National Statistics Office through the Consulate General. Seehttp://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/uploads/pdfs/Report%20of%20Marriage.pdf. This is needed if you wish to apply for a passport using/indicating your husband’s surname for the first time (female applicants married to foreigners). Please prepare 5 sets of the Report of Marriage form with the required documents. Fee is $25. (Note: Marriages which occurred in Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Northern Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington State and Wyoming can be registered with the Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco. For states not mentioned, please check www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consulate-finder-sf to check which Philippine Consulate General covers that state.)
Kababayans are also advised that the Philippine Consulate General only accepts cash, money order, bank draft, or cashier’s checks (made payable to the Philippine Consulate General) for the services rendered.
Following are the confirmed consular outreach missions for year 2014.
- Dates: May 30 (8:30am-7:30pm), May 31 (8:30 am- 11:30am), July 4 (8:30am-7:30pm) and July 5, 2014 (8:30am-11:30am)
- Location: To be announced.
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Filcom volunteer coordinator Mr. Jesse Vizcocho at (907) 947-0809 or email@example.com to set an appointment. Join the "Anchorage, Alaska San Francisco Philippine Consulate Outreach" Facebook Group to get updates on the outreach services!
- Dates: May 4, July 26, and November 23, 2014
- Location: Seafood City Market Place, 2030 S. Diamond Boulevard, Concord, CA
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email your name, contact details and consular service requested to COWconcord@gmail.com
- Date: July 5-6, 2014
- Location: To be announced
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact President of the Fil-Am Society of Fairbanks Alaska Ms. Jeanette Campbell at (907) 347 0717 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When leaving a voicemail or sending an email, please indicate your name, contact details, and consular service requested.
- Dates: February 15, May 3 and November 22, 2014
- Location and Contact Person for February 15 and November 22, 2014: Fil Am Center, 4315 E. Clinton Avenue, Fresno. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Contact Filcom volunteer coordinators Ms. Fely Guzman at (559) 417 6767, email@example.com or Ms. Ida Divina at (559) 232 0132
- Location and Contact Person for May 3, 2014: Heritage Adult Health Care Center, 5377 N. Fresno Street (cor. Barstow), Fresno. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Contact Filcom volunteer coordinators Ms. Maribelle Dyoco at (559) 940 8450, firstname.lastname@example.org or Orly at (559) 281 2914
- Date: June 1-2, 2014
- Location: Filipino Community Inc. Hall, 251 South Franklin Street, Juneau
- Contact Organization: Ms. Jenny Gomez Strickler, PH Consul, a.h. (907) 723 9053, email@example.com
- Dates: August 1-2, 2014
- Location: Teen Center, 410 Cedar Street, Kodiak
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Filcom volunteer coordinator Filipino American Association of Kodiak President Mary Guilas-Hawver at (907) 481-2423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dates: January 19, February 16, March 16, April 20, May 18, July 20, August 17, September 14, November 16, 2014
- Schedule: 8:30am-5pm
- Location: Seasons Market Place at Landess, 1535 Landess Avenue, Milpitas, CA
Note: The outreach mission in Milpitas can only accommodate up to the first 100 applicants. Services are by appointment only.
- Send an email request/application for appointment and submit as an attachment the accomplished passport or dual citizenship form to email@example.com
- For passport applicants, please attach a copy of the data/photopage of the latest PH passport. Passport appplicants do not need to attach a photograph. Please bring a copy of your permanent resident card (to show proof that you are still a PH citizen) on the day of the outreach.
- For Dual citizenship applicants, please attach a copy each of the supporting documents (PH birth certificate/ PH passport datapage/ PH marriage certificate; US naturalization certificate; and US passport datapage).
- Approved applicants will be advised via email on or before the nearest Thursday to the upcoming mission.
- When arriving at the outreach site, please check-in with outreach volunteers for the pre-processing of your documents and to check if you have an appointment. When all documents are in order, you will then be given a number before proceeding to the consular area.
- Any remaining slots will be given to walk-in applicants.
- Date: March 15, 2014
- Location: Filipino American Legion Hall Post 604, 8831 Gerber Road, Sacramento, CA 95828.
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Dr. Tony and Remy Solomon at (916) 682-3382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: July 27, 2014
- Location: 250 Calle Cebu, Salinas, CA 93901
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact the Filipino Community of Salinas Valley Inc. President Mr. Orly Jimenez at (831) 757-2417 or email@example.com to set an appointment.
SAN JOSE, CA
- Dates: March 2, August 31 and November 2, 2014
- Location: East Ridge Mall, Community Center, 2nd Floor, 2200 East Ridge Loop, San Jose, CA
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Filcom volunteer coordinator Mr. Eddy Alvarez at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your name, contact details and consular service requested.
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Date: September 26-27, 2014
- Location: River of Life Community Church, 213 West 4800 South, Murray, UT 84107
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com for your preferred date and time. Also state names of applicants, service needed and contact information (phone number and email address). An email confirmation will be sent along with forms and other information. Only for those without email access: please contact Pastor Dennis Honrubia at (801) 696 1871 or Ms. Bernadeth Honrubia at (801) 654 9578 between 5pm to 9pm to set an appointment.
- Dates: March 7-9, June 20-22, August 8-10 and November 7-9, 2014
- Schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Location: Filipino Community of Seattle (FCS) Center, 5740 ML King Jr. Way, South Seattle
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact the Filipino Community of Seattle at (206) 722 9372 to set an appointment. A large volume of applicants is expected.
- Date: April 12, 2014
- Location: Sunrise Specialty Foodmart, 720 W. 8th Street, Suite A, Stockton CA 95206
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Filcom volunteer coordinator Ms. Lita Amagale at (209) 471 8854, (209) 943 6963, (209) 463 6382 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Special thanks to Sunrise Specialty Foodmart, Inay Filipino Kitchen, The Summit at Belding Building and Golden Haven Residential Care Facility for organizing this outreach.
- Dates: January 24-26, April 25-27, September 19-21, 2014
- Schedule: 8am-6pm
- Location: Asia Pacific Cultural Center at South Park Community Center, 4851 S. Tacoma Way, Tacoma WA 98409
- Driving Directions: From I-5, take Exit #130, follow the sign "South 56th Street, West;" continue on 56th street for about 3 miles; make a right turn on South Tacoma Way; and then about a mile and a half, make a right turn (traffic signal) on 50th street, and the white building is on your left. The building is situated between a car dealer and a cemetery.
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Pinoy Reporter Publisher Mr. Gideon Epistola at (253) 222 7653 or email@example.com. When leaving a voicemail or sending an email, please indicate your name, contact details and consular service requested.
For updates, please visit http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consular-outreach-sf