27/09/2010: CONSULAR OUTREACH IN COLORADO ON OCTOBER 14-18
The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco will conduct consular outreach missions in Denver, Colorado on October 14-16, 2010 and in Colorado Springs, Colorado on October 17-18:
- Schedule, Location, Contact Person in Denver:
- October 14-15 (9am-5pm), Thursday and Friday, for receiving and processing of documents
- October 16 (9am-12pm), Saturday, for Oath-taking of Dual Citizenship applicants and releasing of documents
- Location: The Fil-Am Community of Colorado (FACC) Bahay Kubo, 1900 Harlan Avenue, Edgewater, CO 80214
- Contact Persons: Ms. Donna LaVigne at (303) 885-9495, email@example.com, and Mrs. Elnora Mercado at (303) 635-6925.
- Schedule, Location, Contact Persons in Colorado Springs:
- October 17 (9am-5pm), Sunday for receiving and processing of documents
- October 18 (9am-12pm), Monday for Oath-taking of Dual Citizenship applicants and releasing of documents
- Location: Nanay Betty’s Restaurant (formerly Town Fiesta), 1861 S. Academy Boulevard, Colorado Springs
- Contact Persons: Ms. Ruby Ioapo at (719) 321-6081, Ms. Nida Griwold at (719) 439-6139, Ms. Grace Morris at (719) 930-3081, Mr. Joey Bautista at (719) 232-0941 and Ms. Flor Obana at (303) 667-0185
- Services: Philippine passport, Legalization of Documents (affidavits, power of attorney, deeds, other legal instruments), Civil Registry (reports of birth, marriages and death), and Dual citizenship
Kababayans in Colorado are advised to visit the Consulate website at www.philippinessanfrancisco.org to download the forms and check the requirements. Kababayans are also advised that the Philippine Consulate General only accepts cash, money order, bank draft, or cashier’s checks (made payable to the Philippine Consulate General) for the services rendered.
The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco would like to thank the Fil-Am Community of Southern Colorado, the Fil-Am Community of Colorado (FACC), and the National Federation of Fil-Am Associations (NAFFAA-Region 5) for their support in the conduct of these missions.END